PT. LAPI ITB is an enterprise owned by Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), which was established on March 2, 2004. As an ITB-owned enterprise, PT. LAPI ITB has the duty of gathering fund for supporting ITB’s academic activities through business activity in the field of consultancy, training and development of effective technology. In carrying out its duty, PT. LAPI ITB is supported by ITB through the empowerment of:
- ITB experts who are experienced and have national and international reputation;
- Laboratory facility;
- Partnership network at the regional, national and international level.
Until now, PT. LAPI ITB has carried out various forms of cooperation with institutions at the regional, national and international level, including therein:
- The Government, both national and regional governments;
- State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) and Region-Owned Enterprises (ROEs);
- Private companies, both national and multinational;
- Non-government institutions, both national and international.